Monday, April 14, 2008

Not Very Massachusetts

Our house went on the market Saturday officially. Let the craziness begin. In the meantime, I've determined just how much I guess I am not Massachusetts:




You Are 16% Massachusetts



You Yankees loving homo! You probably think Starbucks coffee tastes better than Dunkin Donuts.

How Massachusetts Are You?

Ack. I suppose it's not very scientific, but then, I tend to think since I've spent 29 out of 36 years of my life in the Midwest, I'm fairly Midwestern and probably always will be. It's not a bad thing, is it?

As a result of the above, I haven't been knitting much, well, much that's very interesting. I started knitting for a little online store--baby things. They are fun and pretty quick and I'm "designing" some items, so that has been creatively challenging and fun. But I also yearn to get back to my other adult knitting projects.

Organic Ruffle Baby Hat

Baby Ruffle Hat & Bootie set

Denim hat/booties

7 comments:

Devonshire said...

Super cute baby stuff. Love the colors and the combos. Best of luck with the house selling/buying. Welcome to Mass - the state of abbreviations, Red Sox, Illegal cross walking, and loads of other fun and interesting tidbits. :-D

Bertha said...

I'm apparently 80% Massachusetts:

"You're pretty Massachusetts, but you're starting to slip. Go eat a bulky roll and flip off a New Yorker."

I probably lost some points because I always choose Starbucks over Dunkin' Donuts, but I don't even drink coffee, so it should cut me some slack.

Don't worry, we'll Massachusetts you up real quick-like!

I also love the ruffly hats!! So cute!

Eliza said...

I'm 24%, which surprised me. I guess I've spent enough time in Maine to know a tiny bit about the state. Oh, and I went to college in MA. duh.

I was wondering if you were still moving East. I'm a huge fan of the East Coast, but maybe that's because I've been here my whole life.

Carol said...

I only scored 12% but I've been here less than 2 yrs. Can't imagine I will ever choose Dunkins over Starbucks though.

Cute hats!!

Anonymous said...

What cute cute knits! I hope your home sells quickly!

Sue said...

Don't leave! Well, ok, so you have to ~ sigh ~ I definitely feel that being more Midwest than anything else is always a good thing. :-D

Your baby knits are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Very cute stuff! I do wish you luck with the selling and buying and moving - that can certainly be high stress!