Friday, December 15, 2006

Central Park...for me


Ok, I'll admit it. I'm a selfish knitter. Well, for the most part. I did just recently finish a sweater for my sister and I do some things for my kids, but for the most part my knitting time is scarce and precious and so I ususally knit things for the person who is most pleased with them...me. Anyway, I started the central Park Hoodie. I am late to the game, as the internet buzz around this sweater has died down somewhat, but here's the finished sweater, in a *ahem* green for which I don't really care. Plus that yarn is insanely expensive. (Who really pays $12 a skein?!) I'm using Cestari 2-ply in Blackberry. This is the first time I've used this yarn and it's lovely. Soft but still rugged for outerwear. I'll definitely use it again.

No comments: