Monday, December 18, 2006

Knitting ADD



Did I just start a new project? Oh, oops I did it again. You know, though, I refuse to feel guilty about something that make me so happy. I will get back to the sweater, I will.

This weekend we bought new furniture for our family room, and thank god. I'm truthfully ashamed to put a photo of our current couch on my site. It is 10+ years old and while it does the job, it's very dowdy and really hasn't seen better days either. It's just ugly. Above is what we bought, and at a damn good price, too. So of course I need new pillows for all this new stuff, right?

From Erika Knight's "Comforts of Home: Simple Knitted Accents" and I'm using Annabel Fox's Mariner Cotton. The same thing as Rowan Denim and leaving the same blue marks on my hands and needles, too. A small price to pay, I'd say!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just telling someone about my knitting add the other day. I am envious of those who start a project and finish it then move on to another...but that's just not me. And, like you said, it makes you happy!

Thanks for the comment on my blog from the other day.