I was tagged by Jessica. Here is how it works: Each player starts with seven random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog with their seven things as well as these rules. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. Remember to leave a comment for them letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog.
1. In high school I threw discus and shotput and I qualified for the state track meet for shotput in 1989. I placed last. The next year I went to state for discus and I placed 12th. I really never tell anyone this because it's embarrassing for me.
2. I was born on 3/3. My mother was born on 6/6 and my grandmother was born on 9/9. When I was pregnant with my first child, he was due on 8/9. Naturally, I was hoping he would be born on 8/8. No such luck; he was four days "late." When I was due on 3/28 with my second child, it didn't even enter my mind that she might be born on 4/4. That is, until I went into labor on the evening of 4/3. She was born 4/4 at 1:04 am.
3. I am the tallest woman I know in real life. I am 5' 11".
4. I’ve lived in four states, one district and two countries: Ohio, Wisconsin, New York, Washington, DC, North Carolina & France.
5. I learned to knit in 2000 through a course at our local community college. It was 12 weeks long and cost $50. I think I got a bargain. My grandmother crocheted so my mother dislikes fiber arts. She sews and quilts.
6. I got my first car at age 24.
7. When I try to come up with random facts about myself, I think I'm pretty boring, but really I'm very happy with my life. I guess that's not so boring.